Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
* Service counter closed from 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Members of RCAST can enter the library from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day.
- To enter the library, need a Student / Faculty ID card or entrance card (IC card).
RCAST Library Partially opened
The services will be limited as below to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To prevent spreading the Novel coronavirus, admission to the library is limited to UTokyo members only.
[For UTokyo members]
From October 1st, you able to enter the Libray without using Student / Faculty ID card or entrance card during the opening hours.
- Open hours (shortened) ： Weekdays 10:00-16:00
- Non-member of the Komaba II Campus ： Please use On-campus books delivery requests through MyOPAC is in operation.
- You cannot use the search terminal PC.
- If you have difficulty in coming to Library for returning books, please contact us by e-mail.
There are no penalties about a delay, but cannot lend new book.
- For a staff to be limited, questions is by mail.
If you are entering the Library, please do the following ：
- Please follow the UTokyo Campus Entry Restrictionsdue.
- Please wearing a mask.
- Please refrain from those who have a bad physical condition such as cough, fever, dullness, or difficulty in breathing.
- We open windows regularly for ventilation.
- Keep your distance from others and refrain from talking in the library.
Please contact us by e-mail if you have any questions.
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, Building-4, Second floor
4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8904
(Please replace (at) with @, the at symbol)