- Project Associate Professor
- Satoshi OHARA
- Renewable Fuel Global Network
|March 1997||Bachelor, Chemistry & Biotechnology, Sc. Engineering, The University of Tokyo(UTokyo)|
|March 1999||Master, Chemical System Engineering, Sc. Engineering, UTokyo|
|April 1999||Researcher, ASAHI BREWERIES, LTD.|
|April 2012||Manager, Dept. of Development of Bioethanol Tech., Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.|
|March 2013||Ph.D., Chemical System Engineering, UTokyo|
|April 2016||Manager, Dept. of Business Planning, Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.|
|April 2019||Project Leader, Asahi Quality & Innovations, Ltd.|
|July 2019||Project Associate Professor, RCAST, UTokyo|
(1) Conceptual design of a large-scale renewable hydrogen production plant
(2) System design based on life cycle thinking
(3) Techno-economic analysis (TEA)
(4) Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
(5) System integration with biofuel, biomass power generation, etc.
(6) System design suitable for the installation area from the viewpoint of land use such as agriculture and food production etc.
(7) Construction of social system image (scenario) on renewable fuel and extraction of issue on system and policy
- November 2005 The Japan Institute of Energy, "Incentive Award"
- April 2007 16th The Grand Prize for the Global Environment Award, "The Environment Minister's Award"
- April 2013 22th The Grand Prize for the Global Environment Award, "The Grand Prize"
- December 2016 29th International Society of Sugar Cane Technologists, "Maurice Paturau Award"
- May 2019 "Outstanding Paper Award 2018", Chemical Engineering, Japan
- June 2019 "Technical Award of the Society for Biotechnology, Japan"
Renewable Energy, System Design, Land Use, Lifecycle Assessment, Techno-economic Analysis
- Department of Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Graduate school of Engineering